THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 17, 2009

Rambling Away

Come on Rain! I'm head is freaking killing me. Lots of pressure but when the rain comes down...relief. Kinda weird huh?

As of yesterday, I'm now totally moved from the front desk to a....ummm office..LOL yeah Right. I wonder if I'm still considered "Front Desk?"

Past ready it to be 5 o'clock already. Cant wait for Saturday and Sunday, for then I have nothing and I mean nothing to do except lay on the couch and watch TV until my brain becomes nothing but mush. O the joy of TV.

I might get off the couch for a little bit. Make my Brother come with me and go to Olive Garden. I want just there salad. That's all I go there to eat. O and drink a vanilla cream soda that they serve.

Did I mention that my HEAD HURTS! I want to slam my head against my desk. Prolly would freak people out if I did that. They walk by and and here I am slamming my head down on my desk over and over. Naw better not.

O something strange I saw yesterday morning. A tire was rolling down the road. Yes, one tire and it was rolling down the road. I passed it. I even glanced for it when I went to lunch, but it was nowhere to be seen. Very strange.

1 comments:

Midlife, menopause, mistakes and random stuff... said...

I love a good random ramble...clears the brain of junk doesn't it?
Hope you had a fabulous weekend watching telly and I sooooo love the Olive Garden :)

Steady On
Reggie Girl