THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Annoyed

"List 20 things that annoy you. Then write, in detail, why it annoys you. Describe!"


1. Those people who stop before they turn.....The road that you turn on to get to my house there is a turning lane, no stop sign or yield sign is there...but every once in a while I'll be behind someone who thinks they have to stop dead for a minute. GO! GET OUT OF MY WAY!

2. Hangers sticking up in the closet.....My Husband does this. He pulls an article of clothing off the hanger and then the hanger shoots up and is sticking up and out. So by the end of the week all those hanger are sticking up all over the closet. I HATE IT. Don't hank the clothes off, take the hanger off the rack, take clothes off, and the put the empty hanger on the side where I keep all the other empty hangers. How hard is that!

3. When I'm told what to do even though I already know what to do......Here at work people put things at the corner of my desk for FedEx to pick up. When there are things there I KNOW that I'm supposed to call FedEx, don't come by every time and say "Will you call FedEx" I ALREADY PLANNED TO!

4. Notes on my front door....Where I live, the Land-Lady is always posting notes on people's door. A note for when we need to mow the grass, that we need to move a car, that we need to plant flowers, so on and so on. I HATE it! Leave all of us alone. We all know when its time to mow. That car is fine where its at. If you want me to plant flowers then you better buy the seeds.

5. Tomatoes.......When I say NO Tomatoes I don't in any way mean Extra Tomatoes. This happens almost every time I go out to eat.

6. Screaming at Children.....Don't scream at your children in public. You look like a fool and its not really helping the situation now is it?

7. Tapping on my Desk......STOP ALREADY! I cant stand it when everyone who works here thinks that they have to tap or slap or bang on my desk as they walk by. Keep your hands to yourself! Especially when I have a migraine!

8. My Hands......I cant STAND it if my hands are sticky, dirty or dry. It make me want to scream.

9. Nosey Neighbors.....Why do they always have to stare every single time I step outside. I could be going to my car, or throwing trash out, it don't matter cause everything I do I have eyes watching me from across the street. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! I don't watch you people, cause I don't care what your doing.

10. Sitting close to the bathroom.......Where I sit I can hear the going ons in the bathroom! EWWWWW! I so don't want to know your bathroom problems.

11. Check out Lanes.....Just because I'm buying dog food doesn't mean I want to know about your dog eats. I don't care.

12. People who say, "You never call me".....Ummm maybe cause I don't want to talk to you, have you ever thought of that. Of course not.

13. People who think they know all about me.......Wrong. You don't.

14. Being tossed aside.....Every time you get a girlfriend doesn't mean you have the right to toss me out of your over and over. One day I might actually get tired of the way you treat me. I'm supposed to be your BF. Well start acting like you care and that you want me around.

15. Blocking FB.....That doesn't just annoy me, it pisses me off. Either give me work to do or unblock FB.

16. Obama....Just the name annoys me...

17. "Can I help you find anything".....I hate hearing that. They don't have to say it, I never did. When I need help, I'll be sure to let you know.

18. Greeting people....In church when its that time to stand up and shake people hands. I hate that part.

19. Loud Music.....I must be getting old. I cant stand it when there is that stupid loud bumping music being played as loud as it can be played. I don't care to know what your listening to either if your in the car next to me or in the neighborhood. If it happens in the neighborhood, well I'm that person who is always calling the police or the Land Lady.

20. Guitar Playing.......I absolutely hate it when my husband plays his guitar. I hate it. It makes me want to scream...wait I do usually scream.

1 comments:

Meet The Brown's said...

I agree with 1, 3, 6, 11, 14, 17, and 20....

Those Items annoy me too.. But it seems like they are not my top 20.. lol