THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Swallowed gum

I just swallowed my gum.

I most always swallow it. I have no idea why.

I'll get me a piece, pop it in and chew, chew and chew some more. Then all of a sudden I will swallow it. The strange thing is, is that I'm always shocked that I did it and will automatically say out loud, "I just swallowed my gum"

Close friends of mine will remember times that I do this. I'm a strange person.
And what made me blog about it is I just done it again and thought, huh I'll think I'll tell the word about my odd behavior.

I then decided that I would google and see if its really true...takes seven years to digest. This is what I found: http://www.snopes.com/oldwives/chewgum.asp


(The current pack that I have)

1 comments:

Jessicality said...

Kare-Bear, you are like the epitome of a cartoon strip LOL :)