THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Update

Its been awhile since I've been on here. Here is what I've done.

Friday 4/24: Went looking for the cemetery to put flowers on Great Grandmothers grave. Got the directions from google maps and set off. I hadn't been there since the funeral and that was 3 years ago. I don't even member how I got there that day. Everything is a blur. Anyways, I found a cemetery...but wrong one. Cause I could not find her grave. Believe me, I looked and looked.
I then went and had supper with Papa, Lisa, Brother, and Stinker-Bug.

Saturday 4/25: Had lunch with Brother, Mama and Stinker-Bug. Then later that night I went to Dinner with Jess, Dess and some more folks. Then we went to see the Elephant Man at the Wildwood Rep. Had a great time. The play was great. Can't wait to see another one.

Sunday 4/26: Did not do a dang thing.

Yesterday 4/27: Went to work.

Today: Pretty good day. That I had the new flu that's going around. I cant read symptoms of anything, cause if I do, I automatically think I have whatever it is I'm reading. Another crazy thing that I do.
My cold is finally easing up. No more runny nose, but I still have a sore throat and a cough every once in a while.
I know for a fact that my new dosage of meds have kicked in. Call me Salad Shooter. (Inside joke)

0 comments: