THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Keep Typing

So, I'm supposed to journal after I get through eating. I have decide to blog.
You see, if I blog for ten minutes after I eat, then there is no point in going to throw up. (Lets see how long this works)
Its killing me to sit here and not get up and rush to the bathroom.
Keep typing, keep typing, keep typing!
Its only been two minutes!
Am I insane? I mean COME ON! I feel like I HAVE to go throw up and its hard to just sit here.
O goody! BF just called. I'm talking to her right now.
Six minutes down. Breath! Keep talking and typing.
Seven minutes!
Eight minutes!
Nine minutes!
Omg! I CAN do this.
Keep typing, keep typing, keep typing, keep typing, keep typing, keep typing.
10 minutes! Thank goddess. My food is digested.
I did it.

1 comments:

Meet The Brown's said...

I LOVE YOU AND I KNOW JUST THE RIGHT TIME TO CALL..

SEE I AM A THROW UP BLOCKER.. LOL