THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, April 13, 2009

Birthday/Easter

Had a great weekend!

Saturday I went down to Mamaw and Papaws house for my Nephews Birthday/Easter. He had a blast. He played and played all day long. We got there at 1:30 and didnt leave unitl 9:00. He didnt stop moving the whole time.
There was hot dogs, hamburges off the grill. There was chips and dip and tons of sweets. And good o'sweet tea.
My Nephew received some great gifts. He got a tee ball set, tons of balls. LOL He LOVES balls. He got a couple of Easter Baskets. And I got him a bubble blower.

Sunday I didnt do a thing. I got up and ran to the gas staion and got a coffee and the Sunday paper. I then crawled back in bed and stayed there the whole day. It rained all day, which didnt bother me none. I wish I can go back home right now and lay in bed. But no, I have to come here and "work". Dang it!

0 comments: