THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its that Time Again

Don't get up! 10 minutes. Type Type Type

I messed up Sunday and Monday...but tonight I'm gonna keep it down. Breath.

My stomach feels so full. I NEED to.

1 minute down. This is gonna kill me...wait no it wont...the monster will!

Deep breath...in and out in and out in and out

2 minutes

Change of subject. DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT! Stop IT!

3 minutes.

Ummm, weather was nice today. rather it had rained. Heck I always want the rain.

4 minutes

An old friend from school found me on FB. That was cool.

I'm freaking burning up!! Do not get up!
I cant believe I have to do this.

5 minutes

I wonder if Doc knows how hard this is?! I'm gonna be sick. My belly hurts, I'm burning up and shaking.

6 minutes....come on come on . in and out in and out type type type type type type type type type

7 minutes....almost there breath

when I have to do this...this is when I realize that I really do have a problem

8 minutes

I don't ever think about it until...well right before I eat sometimes but always after I'm done eating.

9 minutes

Sometimes before I eat I think how hard is it gonna be to get this up?

Done. Digested. Damn it.

0 comments: