THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 24, 2009

What I like about Myself

"List 10 things I really like about myself and why"

This is gonna be difficult. I can list tons of things I don't like about myself. Here goes:

1. Great Sister....I put my brothers and sister before me at all times. They need a ride, I'm there. They need money, here you go. Need someone to talk to, I'm listening. Need a babysitter, when and what time. Need a place to stay, I'm help move your things.

2. Good Friend...Need to vent, go ahead. Need a shoulder to cry on, here you go. Need flower for no reason at all, there on there way. Need a bed to sleep in, I'll scoot over. Need a huge, my arms are always open.

3. Very Opinionated...I'll tell you what I think no matter what. I have my own beliefs and don't change them for anyone.

4. I'm Myself...Don't like who I am, so what.

5. Standing Up...I'll stand up for family and friends in a heartbeat. I'll stand up for myself also. I don't back down.

6. My Eyes...I think I have great eyes.

7. Wearing my Emotions on my Sleeve...I've come to realize that this is something I should be proud of and not try hide my feelings and emotions. Its great to cry.

8. Sense of Humor...One of the best things about me. I love to make others laugh. I can laugh at myself.

9. Fast Learner...A great thing. I've had many jobs and having this ability has help o so much.

10. Striving to Live without Regrets...I do this daily. This is so very important to me. I don't want to look back and regrets anything I've done.

0 comments: