THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Heartburn


I have heartburn. I have no idea why. I rarely ever get it. So here I am sitting here at my desk with no Tums. Dang it!

I haven't had anything that would have caused it.

Coffee...the same I drink every morning

Water...wouldn't cause it

Cheese Sticks....from Sonic, but they've never caused heartburn before

Starburst.....I eat them all the time, so nope not them

Coke....Never. I love coke.

Who knows. Another one of my body mysteries.

2 comments:

Jessicality said...

Ah, hell. I can eat cornflakes and it causes heartburn. Even ice cream sometimes. Sucks. Or ... burns ... lol!

Sharon said...

Acid reflux....gall bladder problems....
run in the family...
probably one or the other....may need to have it checked out if it gets worse....
love, mom