THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green

A little over an hour left, then I get to go HOME! All I had to do today was scan. Scanning papers all day....no fun.

Today I spent most of the time here on Blogspot. There are really some interesting and creative people in the world. Reading some of the blogs...makes me want to go out and create stuff (scary)and travel the world (would need someone to go with me....bad at directions and would get lost).

The fist thing I was asked this morning was, "where is your green." Guess he thought he was going to pinch me...but I do have my green on. Little four leaf clovers on my socks. I didn't feel the need to wear a green shirt...also I don't even own a green shirt.

Tried to get on FB today...and no such luck. My BF couldn't get on hers either. I guess maybe now I can stand around and talk about people (like the person who blocked my FB) cause now I have more extra time. Hmmmm...who should I talk about first........

Something I just saw that makes me mad.....A guy who works here, just walked by carrying the trash from the break room. I asked him why he was doing that and he just shrugged his shoulders. Ummm...Don't they have someone that comes by Tuesday nights and cleans.....yes.

I hope that agency finds me a new job. (If anyone from work happens to come across this...o well. For you see, I NEED a BETTER paying job.) I secretly wish that the next job I have does not mean me answering phones.

For some reason, today I thought it was a good idea to "get rid of" my lunch. I have no idea why. When I was driving back to work the thought hit me..."I need to throw up." I have been doing well and now look what I've gone and done today. WHY! I'm one messed up person.

(By the way: For anyone who reads my blogs...I know what I'm doing to myself is bad. Please don't leave comments saying that I shouldn't be doing what I'm doing. And don't suggest that I see someone, cause I already see my Doctor and a Counselor.)

1 comments:

Jessicality said...

Kare-Bear, you are one of the most wonderfulest and beautifullest purple peoples in this world. You are strong and you will overcome your greatest obstacles; I have faith.