THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ramblings

I'm at home today. Didn't...or rather couldn't go to work today. The car key wont turn and neither will the steering wheel. I hope there is nothing really wrong with it. The dang car is only 3 years old. I've never kept a car this long....I wish for a new one!

I actually needed to go to work today, since I took off last Friday. O well, I'll make the Husband give me some money.

I did get alot accomplished today. I cleaned the front bathroom, the living room and the kitchen. I'll save the laundry room, my bedroom and my bathroom for Saturday.
Its a nice day to be home. Its been raining off and on through out the day. I love rainy days.

A Harps just opened up not a block from my house. Awesome. Now I can just run in there if I have to pick something up instead of going all the way to Kroger.

I believe that something is wrong with FB. I thought that someone at work blocked me from being able to get on, but now I cant get on it here at home and Mama is having the same problems. I hope they get it fixed soon.

I get to watch the Ellen Show today. I love that show but never get to see it because I'm at work when its on.
I watched LOST last night, still kinda confused. I think I'm gonna stop watching it and just wait for it to come out on DVD.

So EXCITED about Twilight coming out. I reserved my copy way in advance. I prolly would have been stupid if I didn't.
My Brother wants to go to the midnight party for it....we'll see. He is finally reading the books, good for him.
See Twilight is just not for teen girls. ;)

0 comments: