THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Paperback Swap


I love to read. I always have my face stuck in a book. What is crazy is that I read three books at a time. I keep one in the car...for you know...when your stuck in traffic for over ten minutes or your at a really long red light. I also keep one in the living room and one in the bedroom.

The thing is, I don't like to spend $20 on a book. I usually pick them up at flea markets, my Mama gives me the ones she's done with, and book sales....which there is going to be a book sale tomorrow and Saturday. All paperback for $.25 and hardback are $1. You cant bet that! (and if you haven't figured it out already, that's where I'll be tomorrow)

I happened on a great site awhile back. Paperback swap. Its where you post books that you don't mind giving away, and then you get credits to pick out a book that you want. The only thing you have to pay, is the postage you buy to send the book. Its an awesome site. I have already saved like $50 by using the site.



0 comments: