THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Something I do Well

"What is something you do well?"

I think the thing I do well most is being a sister. I take the job very seriously.
I am and will be there for my two Brothers and one Sister anytime without fail. They need a ride, a babysitter, money, a place to stay, someone to talk to, and if they need someone to listen. I don't judge them, I stand beside them. If I don't like a decision they have made, I let them know but I will also let them learn from their mistakes and not say, I told you so.
When they hurt, I hurt. We are all close and open with each other. As we should be.
I am there to clap and give prise when they do well. And let them be when they need space.
I love them for who they are. I love them unconditional.

0 comments: