THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 20, 2009

Why?

Here are some things I noticed on my way to work this morning:

Why do people put stuff animals in the back windows of their car? Why? Nobody cares about your stuff animal collection, leave it at home.

Why the heck is the liquor store open at 7:30 am? Never mind, I do know. People get some help.

Why does the sun always blind me in the morning and in the afternoon? Another reason why I prefer rainy days.

Why the heck was that man looking down at the passenger seat instead of on the road this morning? I mean come on, you where on the freeway not the service road...even though that doesn't really matter. Focus man, focus!

Why did that girl keep looking at me through her side mirror? Hey girl the road is in front of you, pay attention.

Why was that one car speeding by everyone on the freeway? Emergency ...maybe. Going to be late for work...probably.

Why wasn't that cop sitting in his usually spot this morning? Maybe he chased someone or better yet he got caught in the long line at the donut shop.

Why didn't that car let that big truck turn so that the lane I was in could start moving? They must have already used their one good deed up for today.

Why was I paying attention to everything around me instead of listening to what Bob was saying on the radio? Because I was busy entertaining myself with the ways of other people's doings.

0 comments: