THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Gas Problems

O the morning I have had so far!
I left home early this morning because I had to get gas...or I would have never made it to work. (I seem to live life on the edge by not getting gas until the very last second)
Anyways....I passed one gas station so I could go to another. Well I get out, put my card in and the little screen asked for my zip code...OK not a problem. So I typed it in..and the little thing read back to me...."to many numbers." WHAT THE CRAP! So I decided to try again, same thing happened again. So then I tried using another zip code (our zip code was changed). Still the same thing. WHAT! I put in 5 numbers, that's not to many! Well needless to say, I left.
I drove back to the gas station that I had passed. I stick my card in...it reads "insert card" so I did...same thing it reads again. After the third time I gave up and decided to walk inside the station. She runs my card and then I walk back out to pump the gas. And surprise! Still no gas. It wont pump..nothing is happening. I walk back inside...the lady is stocking shelves. I say to her...hey the gas pump isn't working. "O I forgot to push the button", she says. NICE!
I finally got gas. Sure did take a lot of trouble to get it.
I hate having to get gas!!

0 comments: