THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rambling Away....

Here I sit at my desk. Should be working, but you know how that goes. Will be leaving work today at 3. Can't explain right now. Top Secret Mission.
My head hurts....wait what else is new.
I keep having to get up and turn the air up. Its freezing in here. Guess I need to bring my wool pea coat and keep it up here this summer. Gotta stay warm somehow. Right now it is so cold in here that it hurts my fingers to type.
I added a countdown ticker to the bottom. Gonna count down the days till I board that ship. Also it will show me how many days I've gotta work-out.
Maybe I should ask my Doctor if I can have surgery. Cut off everything inch I don't want. Should be recovered in time.
Soon Baby Abby will be here. June 1st will be the day.
I'm freaking starving. My belly is telling me to put food in it. I skipped lunch since I have to leave early. Prolly will skip lunch for the rest of the week to make up the time I lose today.
Saw Jennifer and Kyle this weekend. They came down for a visit.
Man, I am hungry!

0 comments: