THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 22, 2009

Outcast

I'll probably be fired soon. I feel it coming on. I can do no right around here. Its like two people here find something in everything I do wrong.
Fire me. I don't care. I'm tired of being the bitch around here.
Instead of whispering about me, go ahead and tell me whats on your mind. Really, I want to know.
If you want me to help you, fine, but don't work against me. We do work for the same company last time I checked. O wait, I forget, I'm not part for your little group.
I guess that's what I get because the groups hates it when I stand up for myself, Don't let you walk all over me, Don't care what you think and don't sit around with the rest of the group making fun of everyone.
I like being the outsider if you haven't figured it out yet!

1 comments:

Jessicality said...

It's sad that high school never ends. Stand up for yourself and don't let them beat you down. If you loose your job, so be it. Karma is a bitch, too.