THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

Barbie

"Your favorite childhood toy was..."


Barbie! How how I loved to play with my Barbies. I had tons of them. No, really I did. I had some at my Mama's house and my Papa's house.
I had a Barbie house. (that is exaclty like the one I had) I have bought one just like the one I had off Ebay. My step-mother at the time, kept all my Barbie stuff and all of my Brother's toys also.
I had tones of clothes, shoes and accesoires. A groceray store, a t-shirt shop, McDonalds, and etc.
I also got a Barbie magazine in the mail.
I would sit for hours at a time at my Papa's house playing Barbies. If I got up to use the bathroom, or leave our bedroom for any reason. He always thought it was a great time to start up is remote controled Bull Dozer, and Plow into my house. I'd get so mad. I'd scream and then Brother would have to sit on the couch for a little while. When we where older, he said sitting in time out was worth it.

I decide to look on the interent and see if I can find any of the Barbies I had and the things that went with them. I'm only gonna exaclty what I had. O the Memories!






1 comments:

Jessicality said...

Holy shit! I had Totally Hair Barbie, too!!