THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 8, 2009

Ready to go home

This work week is almost over. I'm so ready for the weekend to begin. I have been super busy at work this week. I don't know how my BF does it. Kudos to her!
Lots of stuff I gotta do this weekend. Noon tomorrow I have to be at the Tea Room to have Mother's Day lunch with my Mama. Then at 5:30 Jess will be getting married. I will be there for that. On Sunday, I plan on laying on the couch all day long. Maybe, I'll go out to buy a paper and coffee. Who knows.
I baked a cake for a guy up here. Sunday is His Birthday. I think the cake went over well. Half of it is gone.
I have to go shopping when I leave here from work. I need to find a shirt to wear to the wedding. I HATE CLOTHES SHOPPING! But it must be done.
Stamps will be going up to $0.44. That is insane. They might as well as set the price for a $1.00 and be done with the price raising for a while.
Come on 5!
I bought my Mother's Day cards yesterday. I try to buy any and all cards way before the eve of the date. I hate having to push myself in between people at the Hallmark store. Not fun. Plus, I think I have great "card picking out" abilities. Its an art.
It take time for me to find just. the. right. card.
I so need to have my hair done real soon. My roots are showing.
I saw a person yesterday wearing a Christmas shirt. I hate when people wear Holiday shirts when its not the holiday. I should have said "Marry Christmas" to her. I would then in return get a nasty look thrown my way. That would have just been the chance I would have took. Next time. There is always next time.
Well, I'm gonna go clock out.

0 comments: