THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 4, 2009

Truly Afraid

"I'm truly afraid of..."

Dying. It scares the crap out of me. I don't want to die, but I know someday I will. When I think about death it makes me sick to my stomach. I'm afraid of not being here.
World Ending. I make myself not think about this. I hate when people come up with a date and says that's the day. Kinda like people are saying that 2012 the world will end. When I was a teenage and I heard people talking about the world ending in 2000 I was a nerves wreck for months.
Alzheimer's. Just the word alone sends shivers down my body. I hope and pray that I never get this horrendous illness. Being trapped in my own body, no thanks.
Tornado. When the weather calls for Tornadoes, I pace the floors of my house. Ive seen the devastation that those things have caused. I'm scared of being in one.
Car Wreck. I'm actually afraid of driving, but its something that I have to do. No if, ands, or buts about it. I always have thoughts about being crushed in my car, Or a big truck tipping over and landing on my car and I being turned into mush.

1 comments:

Meet The Brown's said...

Wow best friend.. Wow.. no tipping trucks on me.. please