THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Letter to Charles

Charles,

You do not know me, but I know of you and its sad that I know about how screwed over you are being by your wife.

I have some information that I think that you need to be aware of.

It is known among many that Christena has not been faithful.
On numourse occasions and with numoruse people, she has had intimate relations.
It is a fact that these are people whom she works with on a daily basis and also some are contractors that she has met in the field.

It is unfourntiate that you have to find these things out, but I feel that its only fair that you are aware.

I could list the names of those people she has been with but I feel it is not up to me to tell you, I feel she should come clean with you and give you the chance to take it all in and make a decision from that point.

Again I am sorry that this had to be brought to light by an outsider.

0 comments: