THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Back to Blogging

Its actually been awhile since I sat down and just rambled on. So here goes.

I start class this coming Monday. At 6:30am, I better stop for coffee. I have figured out that a friend of mine will be starting Monday also. What a great suprise that is!!

I have been completley obbsssed with FarmTown on Facebook. Good thing I'm starting work on Monday. I guess my FarmTown obbssession has to do with being unemployed.

I have to go buy scrubs tomorrow. I hope I find some that I will be happy with. Knowing me...its going to be a long day tomorrow.

I have also been doing alot more reading then usually since being jobless. I thought I could lessen the masive stack of To Be Read Books. No such luck. Instead it keeps growing. I spend alot of time on PaperBack Swap.

I havent been to the gym since I was fired. I figure I'll start going back once I start working.

On a totally different note: I'm just going to go with it. If it happens, then it happens.

0 comments: