THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Facebook Pain

Is every woman that I'm friends with on Facebook pregnant?


Another one of my friends on FB has posted that she is expecting.  When I read the post,  I become instantly mad. Not mad at her. I'm just mad.


I see post about how many weeks these women have left, how their appointments went, felt the baby move, etc.
And it hurts. I feel an ache that washes over me. An ache that I can't even begin to describe.
These women have every right to post about their pregnancies. This is an extremely happy and blessed time for them. Who am I to ruin their happiness? To make them worry about what they post on FB because it might upset me. Like I said, I'm not mad at them. I'm happy for them. I'm also jealous.


I want to post pictures of ultra sound photos. I want to complain about back pain. I want to be able to tell everyone that I felt my Baby kick for the first time, and all the kicks after that. What I want most, more than anything....I want my Baby back.

0 comments: