THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, August 16, 2010

Ring Suprise

For the last couple of days I have felt FAT, gross and ugly. Not looking in a mirror was been my main focus. I cant tell that I have lost any weight, even though I have.

For months now I have been trying to get my wedding rings back on. I haven't been able to wear them for about two years.
So, a couple of times a mouth I would try to slip them on. I could never get them on. It would make me very unhappy, but for some reason I kept doing it.

Tonight I thought I would continue with my own personal torture. I got my rings out of the little black box. I took a deep breath and slipped them on. GASP! They slide right on down. THEY FIT!!

I look down at my hand now, and there it is the band that my husband placed on my finger. Its wonderful having it back on, where it belongs.

0 comments: