THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Weight Day

Today is weight day at the gym. I hope I lost a few pounds.
I don't feel like I've lost any, nor when I look in the mirror. I still see my big o'fat self. (Can you tell, this is a fat day)
I got rid of yesterday's lunch and today's. I was doing so well and now here I go again.
Last Friday I went and applied for a state job. Its at the Benton Health Center. I SO hope I get it!! I wont know until July 1st.
Speaking of July 1st. That is when I have to have my $250 for my cruise deposit. I don't have it right now. Its gonna be tough coming up with the money, but I have to.
I have to pace myself today. I have about got all my work done. Not good. Cause that means I wont have anything to do for the rest of the week except pretend to work. I hate having to look busy.
O great, now my head is starting to hurt.

0 comments: