THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Walking

I started back on the diet that my Doctor wants me on, yesterday. Going pretty good. I also went to the park and walked the whole thing. I'm proud of myself. I could have walked it a second time, but it was getting dark and there was know why I wanted be out there at night.
I member the time that Chris, Bryan and I went to the park and walked the trail in the dark. I can believe I did that.
Monday I start going to the gym. So looking forward to that. (Really, I am)
Sent the day with Mama and Katie today. Had a good time.
I've got to figure out how I'm gonna come up with the money to give to Papa on July first. That's when I have pay my deposit for the cruise.
Nathan doesn't want to go. I wish he did.
We are getting along better here lately. I've been working on not yelling at him just because I'm having a bad day.
I So wanted to buy the Sims 3 this weekend but money was tight again. And plus I had to take Bella to the groomers, She comes first.
I'm so craving a Starbucks coffee and one of their Apple fritters. BUT instead I'm gonna go eat a apple. So not what I want.

0 comments: